At the German Shepherd Dog Club of St Louis, INC, we've done our best to create a Web site that anticipates and satisfies our members' and guests' needs. With that goal in mind, we've compiled a list of frequently asked questions. If you do not find an answer to your question here, contact us at the club's New Phone Number (314)-319-8485. Please email us at: webmaster@ GSDCStL.org (remove the space) for questions or comments regarding the design of this web site.
Some of the following are frequently asked questions about our club:
1. Is a German Shepherd the right dog for me?
2. How do I go about getting a German Shepherd puppy?
3. My dog has behavioral issues. What are some possible solutions?
4. How do I become a member of the German Shepherd Dog Club of St Louis, INC?
5. What kind of activities around the St Louis area can I take my German Shepherd to participate or just to watch?
6. I have a German Shepherd. Do you know of an organization that can take him because I can not keep him anymore?
7. What is the difference between American bred and German bred?
8. Why do they stand like that?